Thursday, February 15, 2007

Levitation Defies Gravity


I updated this blog to include two videos of the levitation experiments we did in the office of DZRH, MBC Building, Pasay City. I first posted this article last October 16, 2005.

Levitation defies gravity. We proved it when we lifted up an 80-kilo man using our two fingers each of 4 people in the activity. We did it inside the DZRH Newscenter just to make ourselves relax and have fun after a whole day work.

It all started when me (RS) and Chris Capulso decided to make an experiment about the process of levitation we learned from an ESP seminar (Mr. Licauco's Inned Mind), several years back. I said an experiment because I don't want other people in the group expect more than they have in their mind. Mostly they think, it will take a long process before we can lift a man, well we just did it within 2-3 minutes.

Me, Chris, Anna Marie Gonzales and Cecille Villarosa (Lito's daughter) agreed to lift Sherwin Alfaro in that particular levitation experiment and we succeed.

Another person, teenage Shafel Subido, a student, voluntered to be lifted just to experience the sensation of levitating or floating.

I've uploaded the videos of our levitation experiments: http://misteryo.multiply.com/video/item/63
http://misteryo.multiply.com/video/item/64
If you have problems signing in to watch the video, try clicking the multiply.com logo ang join the network.


Here are the testimonies of people involved in the experiment.

Anna Marie (RH writer, reporter)
"If there’s a saying that goes like this, “to see is to believe”.…then what more if i describe it as… “to make it happen, is more than the truth…” That idea came to my mind whenever i recall that unusual event in my life..***levitation****… if seeing is enough to believe, then what more can you say if you yourself proved that it is really possible? Honestly, at first i did not believe that it is possible to lift someone using your mind… but when rey and cris insisted that i should try and see for myself, i was really hesitant, im so nervous…Finally, they were able to convince me because the group needs at least four persons to levitate someone…At the back of my mind, i’ve got doubts, but i tried to set them all aside and concentrate... One…inhale…exhale…..two….im drawing a picture in my mind…three…im trying to see a white light…four…the white light became a thin white cloth…five..inhale..exhale…six ….sherwin is soooo light….seven…i can lift him using my two fingers….eight….i can make it happen…nine..i am strong…..ten!!! Boom!!!! He’s up!!!! I’m lifting him….four people…eight fingers…versus..an 80 kg. Man…..I opened my eyes and realized i did it…i was one of the four people who lifted a very heavy man with eight fingers..imagine, the unbeliever..was able to make things happen…I was screaming after that….i can’t believe...It was a very relaxing experience, something out of the ordinary..i was proud of myself, i did it…now i know i can make things possible…all it takes is a focused, relaxed, positive and powerful mind….I learned a lot from this experience, i’m very honored to share these to our readers..that levitation is possible, it is not magic, it is not a miracle, it is the truth--- it is power… everyone can do it..not just those who have psychic powers, all you need is an open mind…That event was a learning experience for me.. I learned that levitation can be applied in our daily lives…We just have to be positive, everyday we are faced with problems and difficulties in life..all it takes is a right attitude and positive thinking and we are ready to lift the heavy load of problems… don’t underes timate yourself.. Just like me, you…yes you, can conquer the world!!!"

Sherwin (RH writer)
"I was hesitant at first that with my weight (80 kls) they'll be able to raise me more that 5 feet above the ground. Then rey ask me to concentrate and think that im just a feather. So i did. Iconcentrated and think of my self as a feather...Then i can feel a swirling heat above my head when they put their hands above me. And i in my thoughts, i see a small white feather, falling slowly from no where. Then, using their fingers( ana, chris, cecil and rey), they lift me from my chair. Closed-eyes, i can feel that im just floating with no weight at all. In my mind, i've seen my self floating for a second and turned my head back, i see the chair below me. I was shocked to see my self floating with the way they lift me and then i felth the weight back in me and they brought me down."

Cecille (RH writer)
"There's only one way to describe it...i'm completely STUNNED! But I wouldn't deny it...doubt fills my mind at first (Sir knows about it). The thought of raising a man that seems to be heavier than a refrigrator (dyok dyok lang!) like Mr. Sherwin aka "BATA" Alfaro makes me laugh..and of course disbelieving (bwahahahahah!). But then, I give in to their plea and give it a try. Nothing's wrong in the first place. Obviously seeing how big our 'experiment' is, I thought it would take us an hour of ceremonies and long deep concentration before we can put our mission into rest. But this time, my notion fails me. With Mr. Rey's easy instruction, with our hands alternately crossing over Kuya Sherwin's head, and with a count of 10... presto! The MISSION SUCCEEDS! NO SWEAT! Sherwin was up there! He was as weightless as a feather! Sir Rey is right after all! It took me time before I can react... I'm completely stunned! Imagine, lifting an 80-kg man without a single burden! Hah, such a thing that boils down deep within my concocted brain! I just want to ask...will it also be applicable to heavy objects...say a real refrigerator or a cavans of rice? I hope so..."

Shafel (student, Univ of Perpetual Help, LP)
"The experience was nerve wracking but fun. The feeling was normal when i was lifted up. It felt like a person is just carrying me normally. But when i saw the video that I was lifted up so high and they told me that I was so light, I was so amazed. It seems like it was magic but it felt normal at all."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home